Monday, November 5, 2007

I love fall!

One thing Khyl and I often discuss is our love for the fall. There are so many wonderful things about it, and so many memories of it that have made me, well . . . fall in love with fall. I love the colorful leaves, on the trees, and on the ground. I love pulling out warm sweaters, and being able to wear my favorite hoodies again. I love Halloween, and watching how much Taylor now loves Halloween. I have also noticed how much love seems to always be in the air in the fall. Maybe it is because that is when Khyl and I fell in love 5 years ago. Whatever the reason, I will always love the fall.
Tay has an undying love for Lexi. I think, or at least hope, this is the start to a great friendship!


Tay was a big help in gathering leaves.

She smashed them in the trash can for me so they could all fit!

We love going to feed the ducks at the pond by BYU.
She loves chasing them around. It is soooo cute!


We went Trick or Treating with her cousins Seth and Jonah.

Little does Taylor know that I already ate half of her candy! =) Little Lexi was Arial for Halloween. Here you can see she is singing some of Arials hits.


Taylor loves her cousins!

4 comments:

Daron said...

It was fun going trick or treating with your guys. It just made it that much more fun seeing our erratic children go from house to house.

Tuttles said...

Lexi is so cute! I love her Ariel costume! Michelle- you look great as always! We need to get together soon.

Wildings said...

What adorable little girls! We seriously need to get together, we haven't even seen little Lexi!

Angie said...

They are so cute Michelle. We need to get together soon so I can see cute little Lexi in person!