Tuesday, April 15, 2008

He's like . . . this guy!

I am told that when Khyl was a little boy he was always taking things apart to see how they worked or trying to fix something. As a result, the Shumway family ended up with many broken objects. Well, the tables have been turned and he can basically repair or do anything it seems. Here are just a few of the fun things that he fixed lately.


This is a vending machine that we acquired about 4 years ago from a Zions Bank that I worked at. It was sitting in the basement, and I was told that it worked, but the key was missing. They gave it to me, and I had a key made, but it just didn't work right. Then, last night Khyl fixed it! We are so excited to have this addition to our game room (actually the garage). Thanks to Matt and Amy Beatty, who helped make it possible, and Jerom who discovered that it was fixed after we thought all hope was lost.


Khyl also "fixed" my hair. Yes, that's right, he highlighted my hair last Thursday. At first it was against his will, but he did such a great job, he is my new hair stylist. Seriously though, is that not the prime example that Khyl really can do or fix anything? He is one talented guy!
Thanks for all you do Khy!

6 comments:

Evans said...

You guys are such a cute couple! Thanks again for coming to Damon's party, it was good to see you. Later girlfriend!!!

Tara said...

Umm...I have a husband who can usually fix things but just WILL NOT DO IT!! So Khyl's invited to our house anytime for repairs:)

Haskins said...

That is so fun to have a pop machine in your garage. I think your hair looks so cute!!

Amy Beatty said...

Did you buy any soda today? Sorry i didn't call you. We totally missed our class that's supposed to get us smokin hot for summer- shall we try again next week? I'm so glad khyl fixed it. It was so exciting to witness it all. I'm pretty sure this is how you will make your first Million!

Natalie. said...

Michelle! You look so BEAUTIFUL. And that guy next to you isn't half bad either. What a darling couple you are!

Bri or Aaron said...

When I scrolled down to see your pics, the first thing I thought was "wow, Michelle's highlights look great!"