Friday, May 9, 2008

My claim to fame!

We love you David!

This morning my siblings and I decided to go be part of the David Archuletta fan crowd at Gateway Mall- and ended up on the front page of myfoxutah.com! We somehow talked my little brother Nate into wearing the 'heart' shirt to be funny. He is such a good sport. The picture is of us and 3 of Holly's friends. Pretty crazy huh?

We really do- I PROMISE!

From left to right: Holly's friend, my sister Holly, my bro Nate, my sis Heather, Holly's friend, Me, my sis Steph, and Critter. Then in the front row: Lexi (no- she's not suffocating and that's not a diaper bag on her face), and Steph's baby, Phoenix.

11 comments:

AnneMarie said...

You go girl! And what a claim to fame it is!! WAY TO GO AND SUPPORT DAVID!! I (heart) him too!

Amy Beatty said...

That is the BEST! I love it!

Julia said...

TOO COOL!!!

Bri or Aaron said...

How fun! I wish I lived up there! Aaron's friend from HS was one of David's body guards at the Gateway mall! Fun! I really like him but I can't decide between the two David's.

Wildings said...

What will you come up eith next, too funny!

Haskins said...

That is so fun!! You guys look so cute!!

Justin M. Bowen said...

Now that is the Mo diggity that I remember! Ephraim's Screams of Silence and running through the dorms screaming at people and dressing up with all of Snow knowing that it was the Lone Peak Girls. Oh the times, good to see you still have it in you! Do you want to go to Gateway on Friday? Tiff wanted to go, and Justin will still be out of town. Let me know!
Linds Lou

Justin M. Bowen said...

I forgot the underoos. and skinnydipping at Turtle Bay. and Silent Football. and the time we sang on the KAGE radio! and when you were hot girl of the week on the KAGE. and Chester. and Nee How in China. Oh, I need to go to bed...but I really am laughing out loud!

Brittney said...

Hey Michelle! That is awesome that you went and supported David like that. I have been so in to American Idol this year and we are rooting for David A. too! What an amazing experience. Your girls are getting so big. They are adorable. I will be up at my mom's house in Highland on Tuesday and I will be staying for the whole week. I would love to get together for lunch. Let me know if you will be around.

Natalie. said...

How fun!!!

Stephanie Shumway said...

YAY Shumways! I found your blog when I was searching on line for mine (long story) and I love this post! Yay Archie! Anywho, it's nice to see other Shumways blogging (even though there are millions of us) Hasta!
Stephanie Shumway