Thursday, September 4, 2008

September Fools

Let me start by apologizing for the 2 year gap in blogs. I really have no good excuse . Let's be honest . . . is there a good excuse? Anyway, there really has been so much that has occurred since Father's Day. Lexi started crawling about a month ago. Taylor learned to ride her first bike. Khyl sold the website he built to the owners of the company he works for. Lexi got her first teeth (four of them!). Taylor really does have some nice bones in her body as she grows out of the terrible two's. I got a small job that I bring Tay and Lexi to. Khyl broke 3 ribs, and I am pregnant with twins!
Okay, so the last two were just to see if you were paying attention. They are false. However,
I will strive to be much more diligent in my posts. Life moves to quickly to just skip over a few months!

10 comments:

Emily said...

glad you guys are well - so sorry your ipod and camera were stolen! how horrible!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

hey! yea, you posted!! that sucks that your cam got stolen!! duh..who does that! you've had more things stolen from you than anyone, i swear!! and i'm so upset that they have my hot picture on their that tay took of me the other night...actually, maybe after they see that pic they'll want to return the camera!! :) they'll pay one day!!

The Shumway Family said...

Slap yourself for me! I about had a heart attack!

Amy Beatty said...

Michelly, were not sick anymore! Lets hang out!! What are you doing tomorrow after church?

Jaime said...

good grief, you had me going there. I had to yell to Tyler in the other room, "hey Ty, remember the Shumways? remember how she got pregnant after the littest one? yeah, well she's having twins!" Oh we both felt really bad for you and got really scared wondering if that would happen to us, THEN you say just kidding. phew.

Anyway, glad to hear all is well! :)

Bale Family said...

I love your sense of humor Michelle! That's was funny about the twins! Hey, maybe one day. Ya never know! Also, sorry about your camera! I don't understand people who do that stuff! SO WRONG! Keep up the posts anyway with our without a camera! Love ya!

Cassi said...

Hey, I am changing my blog to invit only so can I get your e-mail address so I can shoot you over an invite? Thanks! cassiostler@hotmail.com

Angie said...

Oh my gosh, you totally had me dying! What job did you get? How's everything going? We need to get together again soon. Let's shoot for the end of Sept :)

J-me Boyce said...

Oh my.. you nerd! You should have seen my reaction.. NERD! You got me!

I miss you guys. I need to call you back. Consider Ella a child up for adoption...if Taylor is willing.

Twins....

Bri or Aaron said...

It's good to know you're alive!