Sunday, July 8, 2007

Independence Day (no, not the movie)

I've been waiting for Michelle to blog July 4th but she is just so lazy! Just kidding, sweetie!

I thought I'd copy Lauren on the photobucket slideshow thing -



In the morning we went to the parade and found a spot that was supposed to be reserved for the parade volunteers but nobody was there so we sat there. The parade was boring this year and our camera battery died so we only got like one picture.

In the evening we went to a bbq at my moms - she is a crazy good cook and this year she got so crazy. See the picture of my finger? It's looking pretty good, huh?

After we ate we just chilled for a little bit then headed over the THE CULDESAC OF FIRE!!! This is an annual celebration in my mom's neighborhood - it's pretty much the sickest block party around.

After dancing we watched the fireworks from the field. It was probably the most emotional fireworks show I've ever been witness to (except for Jackson Hole '03 - Dang, that was good).

1 comment:

J-me Boyce said...

Yea! it was so fun to read your guy's blog! I love all the fun and crazy things you do. I laughed soooo hard at the part about the lady at the drinking fountain. Now that is funny. It will be fun keeping up with you guys this way.
ps- how cute is Taylor these days?