Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bad hair days have never been so good

Yesterday I went with Ben to drop off his motorcycle because he sold it to some chubby dude who we could tell had never been on a motorcycle in his life. I'm glad he insisted on test driving it then and there because it was the source of some good laughs.




As I was in Ben's car waiting for him to find the title to his motorcycle, I picked up his most recent read - The Secret Life of Bees. As I read the first few pages it was obvious that this was actually probably Steph's book (but for the purposes of this entry lets not rule out that Ben is a fairy-boy and really does like chick-books like "Twilight"). One sentence in particular stood out: "Little girls with messy hair don't have mothers" or something like that. I firmly disagree because Tay's mom probably does Tay's hair like 50 times a day. Regardless of how it gets messy, the fact still remains that lil TayTay has some of the wildest hair I've ever seen. This post is to highlight some of the hair that has produced some good laughs and some red faces for both me and shelly.

1 comment:

J-me Boyce said...

That is freaking awesome. I love her