Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sick and tired of being sick and tired


Yep . . . It hit us. We had a very unwanted visit from the flu that has been hitting everyone so hard. Last Thursday I was the first in the Family to get it, and it has now spread to both Taylor and little Lexi. It is so sad to see my sweet little babies so sick. At one point we tested Taylor with a fever of 105.5. So, the moral of the story is, if you have not caught this flu yet, do whatever you can to avoid it, because it is definitely something.

10 comments:

Bale Family said...

That is so sad! I hope your all feeling better!

Krystal said...

Oh they both look so sad. I hope everyone gets better soon.

Hallie said...

Oh man I feel so sorry and hope all is healthy and awake soon!

You are probably wondering if I ever caught it from you guys. AND I DIDN'T! Wahahaha!

Mizukawa's said...

Someone has got to bring over some chicken soup. That always works. They do look miserable, Sorry. Get well soon.

Amy Beatty said...

I have been wondering where you have been. I'm sorry you guys are so sick. It soes not sound fun. Get better and call us for ping pong. Do you think you got sick from the gym(if you did it makes me feel better about not working out in forever) Maybe We will see you at the fiesta tomorrow night. Call me if you need anything -k- hope so see your cute smiling faces soon.

J-me Boyce said...

Oh..sad! I was so bummed when Jadyn got that over Christmas and I didn't get to see you- I can't believe it is still going around
I hope you feel better soon!

Haskins said...

That is so sad! It is always so hard when kids are sick!!

Shannon & Summer said...

We are in this club too! My kids both have pink eye right now and its like the 3rd time in the past month or two!

Wildings said...

Oh, isn't it awful when they're sick! It hit our family hard too. Jeff and Hadley had it for almost 2 weeks, and I'm just now getting over it. Hope you guys are feeling better!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

excited to see you next week! tag...see my blog :)