Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sweet Words

It's crazy to me how much life seems to change day to day. It seems like I was a care free kid just yesterday. Yet, it seems like it would take a life time to incur all the things that have happened since then. Everyday I am amazed at how much Taylor learns and grows. She has been saying the cutest things lately. For example, here is a breakdown of a conversation I had with her today.

Me: Oh Taylor, why did you spill all your princess hairspray? (actually detangler)
Tay: Because I just love you
Me: Now it's all gone
Tay: Let's just say a happy prayer
Me: If you're really good today, maybe we can buy you some more. We need to buy you some new shoes today too. What store do you want to go to?
Tay: Ummm, a pink store.

Kind-of a random conversation, but it was something like that. I have to admit, they are not always that nice. More often than not, there is a temper tantrum thrown. But those aren't worth blogging about. Anyway, I could post a new conversation everyday.



Khyl's mom MADE Easter dresses for Taylor and Lexi this year, and they turned out so cute. Taylor just loved the fact that she matched her "baby sissa".

P.S. I would like to dedicate this song to the Snow Girls

9 comments:

Paige said...

I just love it when kids say funny things. They look so cute in their Easter dresses!

Amy Beatty said...

I loved seeing them match. I'm such a dork- but those are some of my favorite things. I had to shop long and hard to find matching outfits for Jarom and Orion because their sizes are so different. I never thought I would be matching my boys though. I always thought I would have a set of girls. Funny how life turns out. It's always for the best. Your such a great Mom. Your always so super sweet to Taylor. I love you girls. xoxo

AnneMarie said...

Your girls are DARLING! I love that you have a blog -so fun! Blogging makes it so much easier to stay in touch. I would love to get together! Would you want to come over for a play date next Tuesday? If that doesn't work then let's make it happen soon. Love you.

The Shumway Family said...

They look so cute in those dresses. That Tay is so funny. We heard her Cinderella story last time we where up and it was so cute!

Haskins said...

What cute Easter dresses!! Hopw fun to dress them up the same!

J-me Boyce said...

Super cute dresses and such a cute little conversation! They are both just such little cuties!

Mizukawa's said...

Crytal Ramous was the first person to introduce me to that song. I think that we were in 4 grade or somethink like that and we memorized all the words. maybe it was sixth. I don't really know. I love it when kids match. I need to start a sewing project.

Natalie. said...

"a happy prayer?" Ha ha ha! That is so dang funny!

She looks just like Holly at her age! Don't you think???

Haskins said...

It was so fun to see you yesterday! Sorry I wasnt able to talk longer, Maddi was being a little pill. But let's for sure get together to do lunch!