Friday, February 8, 2008

Discovery Gateway


Yes, fake mucous really is coming out of that giant nose! After hearing nothing but great things about the Discovery Gateway Museum, we decided to try it out. Let's just say everything everyone said was right. It is absolutely incredible! We have been going about once a week for a few hours, and still have not seen it all. A six month pass for a family of 4 is only $60, which I think is a great deal. I love having a positive way for Taylor to get her energy out and learn so much at the same time. Sometimes I feel like I am just as entertained as her! They just opened a Sesame Street exhibit that is all about the body. Here are a few pictures from that section of the museum.




6 comments:

Hallie said...

That looks so cool! I want to go!

Natasha said...

That looks like a whirlwind of fun. I'm glad you found it. I can just imagine Taylor running wild in there!!

J-me Boyce said...

Oh- I wish we could go with you! Out of all the fun passes we have down here I still think Jadyn would get the most out of the D.C. she loves it and it would be fun to have her Tay hang.

Mizukawa's said...

Where is that located at? Well where ever it is It looks fun. We do have a science museum here but we haven't taken Jake there yet but I should.

Justin M. Bowen said...

I'm convinced..there's nothing like havingyour kids entertained AND learning while your sitting back stress free. Call me next time you go and we should meet up! Love ya, Linds

Angie said...

I've been wanting to go see the Sesame Street exhibit. It looks awesome. Call me if you want to go again!