Monday, January 28, 2008

Tagged!

I've been Tagged!!! A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago - It seemed there wasn't a care in the world. I don't know if I knew what stress was. Speeding tickets and car crashes happened like every other week. Khyl and I met for the first time at one of my parties. =)

5 things on my to do list today - 1. Get Lexi and Taylor and Me dressed (check). 2. Work Out (no check). 3. Brow Wax Apt. on client (check). 4. clean (half check). 5. Post a Blog (check!!!)

Snacks I enjoy - Hot Cocoa (honestly, like 5 cups a day), Dreyers sugar free ice cream, CHOCOLATE, soda

What I would do if I was suddenly a billionair - pay alot of tithing, higher house cleaners, go on every vacation you can think of, leave annomous envolpes enclosed with $10,000 on really crappy cars.

3 bad habbits - chewing WAY too much gum, finishing peoples sentences, wearing flip-flops in the snow.

5 places I have lived - Alpine, Ephraim, Logan, Hawaii (twice), Provo

5 job I have had - hhmmmm . . . which ones should I choose? Abercrombie and Fitch, Cold Stone, Car salesman, Server at Chili's, golf cart girl at Thanksgiving Point, Math Aid for Timberline Junior High, Substitute Teacher, Zions Bank, Server at the PCC, Skills Trainer for Autistic kids, or Rocky Mountain Day Spa?

5 things people don't know about me - I love math and dancing crazy, I am a Royal Aggie, I dream of starting a sucessful business, I have been to jail.

Five people I am tagging
1. Natasha
2. Kara
3. Britney
4. Hallie
5. Julie

5 comments:

Devin said...

Khyl, it's the your lost son that you finally saw at the provo library. I already moved back to AZ but I left that painted hanging on the wall in a house just north of you on 700N 343E. My cousins live there so just walk in and take it off the wall. You'll know which one it is. -Devin Brown

Hallie said...

You lil stinker! You got me! Why did you go to jail?

Natasha said...

I can't believe you met Khyl 10 years ago! Well I filled out mine so check it out. Who knows you might learn something new about me...

Angie said...

That is AWESOME! Ok, what is a Royal Aggie? You'd think I know, but I don't. And you've been to jail? What did sweet little you do?

Mizukawa's said...

I would like to know about the Jail thing too. Also I will try to post my tagging soon. I am glad to at least what you are doing in your blog but I really would like to chat so I will call you.